Chantelle have released a few cool facts & figures giving you a peek into the design process of one of their bra’s, there’s also a cool little video as well which you can see below.
Did you know that :
- The Chantelle product development cycle lasts for 18 months, from the initial design briefs to products being delivered to stores.
- A new Chantelle fabric can go through up to 36 tests before it is being approved.
- A total of 130,000 pieces are manufactured for the Chantelle brand each week.
- Making a Chantelle bra requires around 30 – 50 operations, which results in a time of about 15 minutes sewing time per piece.
- A Chantelle bra can be made up of around 25 different pieces.